This fast growing asbestos company that offers a full range of asbestos and environmental services to a portfolio of clients nationwide is currently looking for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to work on a variety of contracts in the Cheshire area, would consider applications from North Wales, Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates, or equivalent RSPH.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos arena.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Health & Safety in relation to asbestos
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on both commercial and industrial properties.
- Supervision of contractors on site ensuring they are complying with asbestos Health and Safety legislation.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive reports when required.
- Liaising with both new and existing clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2015.