Due to an expanding workload our client, a renowned asbestos company with a nationwide presence, is currently seeking the services of an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to cover a mixture of contracts in the Essex area, will consider applications from London, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates, or equivalent RSPH.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos arena.
- Must be flexible and have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will have a sound knowledge of the Health & Safety pertaining to asbestos.
- Must have good client-facing skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on both commercial and industrial properties.
- Ensuring contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2015.