Our client is a fast growing asbestos company that offers a full range of asbestos and environmental services to a portfolio of clients nationwide and as a result of increasing business is currently looking for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to work on a variety of contracts in Scotland, consideration will be given to applicants from the Central Belt - Glasgow, Edinburgh and further afield.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with many other benefits.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates, or equivalent RSPH.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos arena.
- Advanced knowledge of Health & Safety pertaining to asbestos,
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Overseeing contractors on site and ensuring that they comply with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Collating and submitting comprehensive asbestos reports when required.
- Liaising with new and existing clients at all levels.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2015.