Due to an increase in their business, our client, a renowned asbestos company with a large presence nationwide and at the same time providing a broad range of asbestos and environmental services to clients is currently recruiting for an Asbestos Analyst to cover a mixture of contracts around the West Midlands, applications from Birmingham, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton will be considered.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P403 and P404 asbestos certificates, or equivalent RSPH.
- Have the relevant experience within the analyst role, air-monitoring and within the asbestos field.
- Will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Liaising with clients at all levels.
- Supervising contractors working on site ensuring they are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2015.