Our client is a well-established water treatment company offering a variety of professional and quality services to clients nationwide and due to the rapid growth of business, they are now seeking a commercially focused and ambitious Legionella Contracts Manager based in Northern Ireland with occasional travel throughout the UK.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The applicant will come from a strong technical, chemical, contracts management, sales, accounts, engineering, health and safety background.
- Must have proven experience working within this role and within the water treatment industry.
- Demonstrate strong communication, leadership, people management and commercial skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing new and existing contracts and technical accounts.
- Manage an established Operational team including Regional Account Managers, Supervisors, Consultants, Surveyors, Technicians and Engineers.
- Take the lead in the implementation of new projects and contracts.
- Monitor, measure and report on all aspects of operational and staff performance.
- Deliver sales targets for existing accounts.
- Effectively manage staff performance and development.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with a large portfolio of clients.
- Other duties will include growing the business, achieving goals and targets.
- Be flexible and versatile to have the ability to manage workload effectively to take the business forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is offering a competitive salary, company car, along with many other fringe benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene industry; we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market.
We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Account Managers and Business Development/Operational Managers through to Director level.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016.