Due to increasing business our client, a well-established Water Treatment Company that offers a broad range of professional water treatment services to a portfolio of clients nationwide, is currently seeking to employ a focused and competent Water Treatment Engineer to cover numerous contracts from the South Midlands through to the South West. Applications will be considered from Warwickshire, Worcestershire and surrounding areas.
- A good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
- Relevant experience of chemical analysis, sampling, chlorinations, chemical and tank disinfections.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal.
- Must have a full, clean driving license, extensive travelling involved covering the South West.
- Be well versed with the Health & Safety legislation, Chemical Handling and Point of Work Risk Assessment.
- Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out installation and preventative maintenance on chemical dosing systems.
- Checking the water quality in softeners and levels of inhibitors in boiler systems.
- Closed system analysis of LTHW and CHW and results, temperature monitoring.
- Carrying out surveys, risk and method statements, monitoring and recording data.
This is a perfect opportunity to work for a company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with other benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene Industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market. We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Managers (Accounts, Business Development, Operational) through to Director level.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2015.