This asbestos company deals predominately with site work are currently seeking to employ a good calibre Asbestos Lab Analyst to work in their office/laboratory in the London area. Applications from North London, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas will be considered.
Role requirements & responsibilities
– Must possess the P401 asbestos qualification.
– Have previous practical experience working within a laboratory environment and within the asbestos field.
– Receiving and logging samples received by the laboratory.
– Preparing and carrying out analysis of samples for fibre content.
– Completing analysis test sheets as and when required
– Ensuring every effort is made to complete workloads within the specified time frame.
– Must have excellent IT and organisational skills.
– Be able to demonstrate communications skills, both written and verbal.
– Work well within the team and/or the ability to work on own initiative as and when required.
In return, this company is offering a competitive salary, holidays as well as other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright