Our client is a multi-disciplinary company providing various asbestos and environmental services to clients nationwide. Due to an increase in workload, they are now seeking for a competent and reliable Asbestos Lab Analyst to work in the office/laboratory around the North West, candidates will be considered from Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Minimum requirements for this role;
– Must possess the P401 asbestos certificate.
– The ability to work independently and organise their workload effectively.
– Be flexible and demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Have good experience working in a laboratory environment within the asbestos field.
– Carrying out analysis of samples for fibre content, and reporting analytical findings
– Getting involved with other laboratory duties – quality control, etc.
– Booking samples received from site
– Producing certificates of analysis.
– Preparing samples for analysis
This is an opportunity not to be missed to work for a company that offers a competitive salary and other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or S301/CCP.
For professional, and constructive advice on the market for candidates/clients, please call our leading marketing team on 01904 766611 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright