This well established and fast growing asbestos company provides a variety of services to clients across the UK. Currently, they are actively seeking a reliable Asbestos Lab Analyst to work for them in the North West and would consider applications from Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales.
Minimum requirements and responsibilities for this role;
– Must possess the P401 asbestos certificate
– Have good working experience in a laboratory environment within the asbestos field.
– Demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal.
– The ability to organise workload effectively and to work independently.
– Booking in and preparing the samples received for analysis.
– Carry out analysis of bulk samples to determine the asbestos content.
– Produce certificates of analysis.
– Getting involved with other laboratory duties – quality control, etc.
In return, this company offers an excellent salary along with other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright