Job Title: Asbestos Site Analyst
Location: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, North East.
Salary / Benefits £22k – £34k +Training +Benefits
Level of Experience: Trainee Asbestos Site Analyst through to Lead Asbestos Site Analyst
A growing Environmental Consultancy, with a reputation for delivering first-class asbestos management services, is currently recruiting for a qualified Asbestos Site Analyst to cover contracts across the North East. The role would suit an ambitious and driven individual with experience undertaking a wide range of air monitoring duties to a range of site bases. The company are happy to consider applications from qualified trainees through to lead consultants.
The successful candidate will be covering regional contracts and applications will be considered from, South Shield, Whitley Bay, Ashington, Consett, Sunderland, Seaham, Durham, Peterlee, Bishop Auckland, Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, and the surrounding areas.
Experience & Qualifications:
– BOHS P403 & P404 qualified (or equivalent RSPH)
– Experience working within a UKAS accredited Asbestos Company.
– Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of HSG guidelines.
– Confident in the use of handheld PDAs and associated software.
– Full UK Driving License
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Delivering Air monitoring and Fibre counting duties to Heavy Industry, Commercial and Local Authority sites.
– Undertaking visual inspections and 4 stage clearances.
– Accurately collecting of site data to generate asbestos site reports.
– Supervision of asbestos removal works.
– Issuing certificates of re-occupation.
– Using TABLET /PDA / TEAMS to complete job sheets.
– Undertaking audits of asbestos contractors’ remediation work.
– Liaising directly with the company’s client base, answer any queries or technical questions.
Alternative Job titles: Asbestos Site Analyst, Asbestos Analyst, Environmental Site Analyst.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients’ confidentiality in this close-knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or S301/CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2023