Out client is a reputable company working across the sectors of environmental, asbestos, occupational hygiene and water hygiene throughout the UK. They are currently seeking the services of an experienced and hardworking Health & Safety Consultant based in the North West London area. The ideal candidate will come from a technical occupational hygiene/water hygiene/asbestos background, will hold the NEBOSH or equivalent health and safety qualification and will be fully conversant with health and safety guidelines. Applications from Watford, St Albans, Harrow and the surrounding areas will be considered.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Must come from a strong technical/consultancy/management/auditing asbestos/legionella background.
– Possess the relevant NEBOSH – CMIOSH certificates – Health & Safety qualifications are essential.
– Practical working experience within the specified industries e.g. asbestos, legionella, fire would be beneficial.
– Good communication skills both written and verbal.
– Have the ability to organise own workload and presentations.
– Fully conversant with Health & Safety legislation, policies & procedures.
– Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Package – Database.
– Extensive travelling involved – must have a flexible attitude to work.
– Attend sites to carry out inspections relating to the Health & Safety performance of the teams.
– Undertake Health & Safety risk assessments and deal with all issues that arise.
– Carry out Health & Safety, Staff and Compliance audits, etc.
– Provide technical support to the company’s clients.
– Produce comprehensive Audit, Health & Safety and Environmental reports.
– Conduct Safety Training courses.
This is an opportunity to join a company that offers a competitive salary, depending on experience, company car and many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP .
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright.