Job Title: Legionella Risk Assessor
Location: Covering North East.
Salary: £25k – £36k + Benefits + Company Vehicle
A leading provider of legionella control and management services is currently recruiting for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor. You will be joining a longstanding team of engineers and risk assessors; traveling to customer sites across the North East to undertake in-depth legionella risk assessments. Applicants will have experience working within a risk assessor role and will ideally hold an industry recognised qualification.
In return the company can offer a varied site base, including the opportunity to work on large industrial water systems, alongside a competitive salary and package.
Candidates will be expected to travel within the role and will be based in locations that have good access to the North East, including; Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Durham, Darlington, Hartlepool, Bishop Auckland, South Shields, Hexham, Washington, Whitley Bay, Alnwick, Consett, Ashington and the surrounding areas.
– City & Guilds / WmSoc qualification in Risk Assessing.
– Proven track record in Legionella Risk Assessing.
– Working knowledge of HSG 274, BS standards and ACoP L8.
– Proficient in the use of computer / PDAs.
– Experience drawing schematic drawings.
Duties will include;
– Conducting Legionella Risk Assessment on a range of sites from Education and Public Sector Sites through to larger Commercial sites.
– Producing handwritten reports for clients outlining RA findings, risk level and remedial actions.
– Writing and implementing management plans.
– Maintain excellent working knowledge of HSG 274 and working to guidelines.
– Producing schematic drawings.
– Were needed undertaking basic remedial and monitoring tasks.
– Arranging own schedule and dealing with own portfolio of clients and building strong working relationships.
Alternative Job Titles: Risk Assessor, Legionella Consultant, Legionella Engineer, Legionella Operative, Water Treatment Risk Assessor, Water Risk Assessor.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene industry, we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market.
We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Account Managers and Business Development/Operational Managers through to Director level.
For professional, and constructive advice on the market for candidates/clients, please call our leading marketing team on 01904 766611.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2024