Due to the success of the business, this progressive water treatment company is currently seeking the services of an experienced Water Treatment Sales/Account Manager to join their busy team in the South West. Applications from Somerset, Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas will be welcome.
This role will entail 40% sales and 60% accounts.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Must come from a solid chemical/industrial/sales/management background.
– Previous experience working within this role and water treatment.
– The ability to work persuasively and take the business to the next level.
– Be able to communicate effectively, plan, organise work schedules and presentations.
– Win new contracts – cross sell a broad range of services to a variety of clients in the private and public sectors across the UK.
– Secure, manage and develop new and existing key accounts.
– Achieve targets and goals within the specified timescales.
– Establish a professional working relationship with the company’s clients.
– Get involved with management of cooling tower, steam boiler, hot and cold water systems, etc.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to join a successful company that offers a competitive salary, OTE, company car along with other benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market.
We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Managers (Account/Business Development/Operational) through to Director level.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright