This expanding water treatment company offers a variety of professional and quality services to a portfolio of clients nationwide. Due to business requirements, they are eagerly seeking to employ a Water Treatment Sales Manager to cover contracts in and around Oxfordshire. Will consider London, Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire
– Ideally hold a chemical/science degree.
– Must come from a solid chemical/technical/accounts/sales/management background.
– Have proven experience working within this role and the water treatment industry.
– Be flexible and have good all round communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Have the ability and drive to take the business to the next step.
– Managing the work load, service schedules, accurate record keeping and providing accurate monthly reports.
– Will involve management of cooling tower, steam boiler, hot and cold water systems and service visits.
– Managing new and existing accounts.
– Ensuring targets are achieved and generating new business leads.
– Supervising staff, maintaining a good relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients.
– Ensuring that the water treatment programs are compliant with current guidelines of L8 legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly successful company that is offering a competitive salary, company car, OTE and other benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene Industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market.
We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Accounts, Business Development, Operational Managers through to Director level.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright