This company is one of the leading asbestos environmental consultancies group who provides services in all environmental and asbestos disciplines. Due to business requirements, they are seeking a committed and competent Asbestos Operations Manager in the East Midlands to cover contracts across the UK. Applications from Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and the surrounding areas will be considered.
– Must possess P402/P403/P404 certificates or the equivalent RSPH or S301/CCP qualifications.
– Significant practical experience working within this role and the asbestos industry.
– The individual should have a strong technical/office/management/sales/accounts/consultancy/operational background.
– Excellent communication, organisation and people management skills.
– Be fully conversant with Health & Safety procedures in regards to asbestos.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.
– Ensure the UKAS accreditation is maintained.
– Manage, develop and train a team of surveyors/analysts/staff – get involved with appraisals and other issues.
– Run the operations side of the business – office, site staff and clients on a daily basis.
– Update the databases, produce management plans, quotations etc.
– Oversee administrative staff, ensure contract operations are coordinated with clients and carried out effectively.
– Deal with invoices, maintain personnel records, spreadsheets etc.
– Liaise with clients/general public in a professional manner.
– Comply with all quality and technical procedures in regards to asbestos.
– Attend sites and carry out audits – report analytical findings
– Produce accurate asbestos reports, method statements, risk assessment and associated site paperwork.
– Assist with tenders, quotations.
– Ensure projects are completed within the specified time scales.
– Establish and maintain a professional relationship with the company’s large portfolio of clients.
– Develop new business leads, taking the business to the next step.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to work for a company offers a fantastic salary, depending on experience and other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright