Our client is a water treatment/hygiene company that provides services across the UK and they are currently looking for a Water Treatment Operations Manager to join their busy team in the South East.
– Must come from a strong technical/chemical/operational/management background with a proven track record of working within a similar role and within the water treatment/hygiene industry
– Have a good knowledge and understanding of ACOP 8 and Legionella control.
– Will be self-motivated and confident as to provide an excellent service to the company’s portfolio of clients.
– Good organisational skills with the ability to take the business to the next step.
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Carrying out work in line with the ACOP L8 that is temperature monitoring, cleaning and descaling of showerheads and hoses, tanks – inspections.
– Supervising and managing the staff – training, developing the staff and setting up management systems.
– Managing the company’s key accounts and operational performance.
– Running contracts and coordinating – providing quotations and tenders to the highest level.
– Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety procedures.
– Making sure that targets are achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a competitive salary, company car, along with other benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene industry; we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market.
We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Account Managers and Business Development/Operational Managers through to Director level.
For professional, and constructive advice on the market for candidates/clients, please call our leading marketing team on 01904 766611 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please feel free to visit our website www.future-select.co.uk for further details.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright